View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 12:40 AM   #167
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
*sigh*

Let's clear this up for you:

In Post #155, I stated that an NBA MVP needs to be an individually dominating player on a winning team. In Post #156, you ignored the 2nd part of my statement and said that, "I don't get how Dirk is more individually dominating than say...Kobe."

In Post #158, I gave you some evidence that could be used to support the argument that Dirk is a more 'dominant player' than Kobe. In Post #161 you went on to say that no matter what the statistics suggest, you'll always believe Kobe is the better player - while providing no substantiation for your opinion.

I don't know what's up with you tonight, but you are off the ball.

No need to mention that I brought up the fact that Kobe has made the playoffs every year of his career except last year.. or the given fact that Kobe has 3 rings and a scoring title.

This entire thread is just a nice example of you thinking you're smarter than I am and trying to bully me into agreeing with you. All of this "*sigh*, let me explain this to you because you obviously don't get it" is just you smokescreening the fact that you and I disagree and I have every right to disagree with you, and that my opinion is every bit as valid as yours is. Live with it.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote