View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 02:44 PM   #44
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Karl Malone DIDNT have a sprained knee........he had a torn MCL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Quote:
He whupped you in the discussion - end of story. He obviously let you off to let you save a little bit of pride but WOW whupped you like a red headed stepchild.

Your bag of nothing is painfully obvious
MAX POWER.........

Mark my words....Jealousy isnt going to get you any where in life son..........

Your way in over your head on this one............

<u>Now its time for me to show you and all of D-M.com just how much of a complete DUMBASS you are........</u>

These are words from WOW himself........written to me in what was supposed to be a PM. But becuase of your poor analysis and and just plain bad knowledge, I am forced to "air it out" in public <u>just to prove you wrong shut your trap once and for all</u>...........

In respect to W.O.W..............I have shortened the actual PM he sent me and left out parts he might not want others to see here.........but rest assured, its completely UN-edited and all his words, not mine.

Quote:
NYCdog,

It's all good, I like that fact you can backup what you post............

If you have some free time check out this board..............

.......The smack talk there is very good, especially against the Laker faithful, the only thing better is the b-ball knowledge from this small core of posters. I think you'll enjoy it, there's a little east coast flavor from the Philly fans and I think an NYC viewpoint would be great........
Now Max Power, who's the one NOW getting whupped in this discussion like a red headed stepchild?

As far as everyone can see NOW...........ITS YOU taken the beating from ME!!!!

Now get back to your natural born position and "take it" like the bitch you are...........
Now I would say that you are 0-2 (after losing to me) but since OP whipped your ass too then you are 0-3.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote