View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 12:15 AM   #35
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I think your qb challenge is safe because I am closest to ya and 795 is my high score. Did you get multiple streakers or something. I wish you could get rid of the 5 yard guy but oh well that and the guys run really unpredictable routes. I will forever lead in barb jump and Dan you will never retain the snake lead for long. I think there should be seperate leader boards for the different levels on snake. My 1400 on python was harder than my 2040 on worm. I will maintain the frogger titles as well. On the frogger with the black background I guess the game stops on the 3rd level because I filled all 5 holes and nothing happened.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote