Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #170
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Why on earth do people have to dress up to do good business?

I wear the same clothes to work that I wear just about everywhere else, including church, and that's jeans and a shirt with a collar.
you dirty hippie. Just because God will accept you the way you are doesn't mean your cube mate has to. If you wanna go roll around in the mud with your woodstock friends, smoke your funny-weed, and flip-flop your way to a cubicle-nap, do it on your own time. Ties are for grownups, and your dreads really harsh my work-buzz.

Quote:
If you enjoy dressing up, that's your business. But it has nothing to do with work ethic or anything else.
ah, if only that were the case. These days, if you wear a tie to work, some video-game playing slacker is likely to call you a brown-noser and go ranting behind your back!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote