Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #174
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
if we were serious about turning this country around, we'd all wear hats! Your leisure suits and casual sports wear have condemned us all! condemned us all, every one!
listen, old man, you and your crusty white bread slacks and your jackets with patches on the elbows is just soooooo 1995!!!

Say it with me, "We're here...we're relaxed...and we refuse to respect those who came before us and built our nation upon a firm foundation of hard work and ignoring your wife and kids!"

maybe there is a better chant out there...but if there is, I don't wanna hear it!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote