View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 05:45 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
The thing that bothered me the most about Curry is how passive he seems to be in all aspects of his game. He seems pretty smooth but I've always thought he could be a much better all around player if he would have been more aggressive like his brother.
Terry seems to be much more aggressive and probably won't pass up some good looks like Curry often did.
I think what made him so cool and successful is that he was just cool as a cucumber. He just seemed to hit everything but also seemed to have that killer instinct.

Not saying Terry is better, but Curry really did lack that edge.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote