View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 10:40 AM   #27
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Don’t need a high release with a teammate like Doncic pulling so much gravity off you.
True.

Terry seems to have a little bit of Barea, JET and Curry in him. He can obviously shoot like Curry and JET but he can also seem to get wherever he wants on the court with or without the ball like Barea.
He is pretty crafty driving and finishing and a much better passer than I originally thought. Maybe even a little bit of Nash in him.
He plays extremely smart and has good instincts but plays with a lot of confidence like JET.

This kid is gonna become something special for this team....I can just sense it.
I'm not so sure about the other rookies.

Last edited by rimrocker; 12-06-2020 at 10:42 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote