View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:49 PM   #35
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Random, but I love this line from draft night

“Luka [Dončić] messaged me telling me congratulations and if I need anything to hit him up and to just enjoy the moment,” Terry described to me. “It meant a lot to me to have him reach out to me that early.”
this is worth stowing away somewhere and will be an interesting story to follow in terms of Luka's growth/development as a leader. On court with his play there's no question his being a floor general with the ball especially but how's it going to be with his relationship with teammates and is he going to be the type to be vocal and call people out and hold them accountable? At this stage of things, something simple as reaching out to new guys is a good sign of things.

(note to self for the millionth time - he's only 21!)
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote