View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #88
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If Anderson keeps it up for the remaining games, does that make Parsons more expendable or does Parsons spend more time at the 4 as Dirk fades?
If he keeps it up, it at least allows us some flexibility at exploring other options. Unfortunately, I just don't think the other options are that great in this years FA class. The only other wing player that is comparable would be Batum but he's an inferior offensive player, especially as a shooter. And he doesn't offer the same kind of small ball option as a backup 4 to Dirk. So if he did come cheaper than Parsons we would need a competent 4 to backup Dirk which would likely cost more than just getting the 1 player and save the roster spot. But the injury concern I think opens the door for some discussion if nothing else.

For my money I think Parsons is better kept and if it doesn't work out the cap rises yet again so I think he can easily be moved in the future which would mitigate some concern in that department.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote