View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #91
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Not sure anymore if I want Deron back. The ideal PG is obviously Conley but thats a pipe dream, so maybe Jordan Clarkson or Brandon Jennings?

Clarkson/Barea
Wes/Harris/Felton
Parsons/Simba
Dirk/Lee
Ezeli/Mejri

I personally dont want to go crazy on the roster turnover. I like Zaza but we have no need for him. If not Ezeli, maybe whiteside or Al Jefferson if the money is there.
Deron is just so unpredictable. Where is the DWill we saw against Utah the other night? That's the player this team needs in the playoffs. You'd think going against the best in the league would bring that fire out, but judging by yesterday's game that's not the case. Inconsistent and injury prone.

Last edited by BPo001; 04-17-2016 at 10:07 AM.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote