View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 01:21 PM   #97
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

While I like Jordan Clarkson, I find it ridiculous to consider him as serious option. He is restricted and you can not have plan x with restricted players. Especially since Lakers look to keep their backcourt.

Fact is that there just are not enough good point guards on the market. You may as well just go nuts and see how much Cleveland is willing to pay for Dellavedova. His 3PT shot has been good in general and even though I have not followed him lately, his on-ball defense was good enough last season.

Brandon Jennings is pretty much the only solid option out there. You are looking at him or D-Will.

Honestly, looking at it the Mavs should just go nuts. Sign a guy like Eric Gordon - a bit too oft injured for my liking - who is good at defense and can shoot three ball really well. Have Gordon and Matthews start the game and run the show through Parsons. If you can not get a decent point guard from free agency, you may as well do something many of us have been wanting to see. Start the 'Parsons has the ball' experiment.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote