View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:25 AM   #115
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
I do not think MCW is available. Besides, if Jason Kidd can not make something out of this guy then why would anyone think that RC could? RC will not even play young guys who have proven themselves.

I love me some Rubio though. Loved him here in Europe, have not watched him much with T-Wolves but his defense is really good. Holger plus Rubio would be rather nice and I do not think RC will have trouble playing him. However, Mavs have nothing really serious to offer.

I think that Minnesota would be really interested in getting Powell but you still have to make salaries match or trade during the draft. In the end it will still hurt the free agency dealings.
Why is it always assumed that if a player works with Holger that their shot will suddenly be fixed? It worked for Dirk because he is a relentless worker who put in the time and effort to become great. I'd like to think Rubio has worked with other shooting coaches in his career. Some guys just plain can't shoot. I think RC's style of play, at least while Dirk is still here, requires us to play with a PG that can spread the floor. That would eliminate Rubio and MCW from the equation.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote