View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 03:03 PM   #118
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Rubio's defense has never impressed me the few times that I've watched him and I know his outside shot has been pretty horrible so he doesn't impress me much. In fact, I thought that the TWolves would be better off without him now that they have quality young guys.

For MCW, yeah he would hurt out 3 point shot, stretch the floor strategy, but when I watched him his rookie year, he was able to create quite a bit off the dribble and get to the lane. Also, his defense was actually really good as a rookie. I remember him getting a lot of steals due to his length. But yeah, I'm not sure if it's even possible to get him from Kidd.
Brian Windhorst on ESPN said he thinks Rubio is a top 3 defensive PG. I don't watch enough of that team to have an opinion.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote