Thread: 2016 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 01:42 PM   #252
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

I like this.

Before the season I felt like it should be Cavs because it's the best narrative for the league. And with how the Finals went it's even better now. Nothing against the Dubs, but at the end of the day James delivered and Curry did not when the stakes where the highest.

Also shows that dude is just not human. Warriors looked like they were running out of gas already in the Western Finals. Just that little bit of fatigue when you play the second year into June. And James plays like the 10th year into June/July and hits a triple double in Game 7 on the road.

Any quotes from Barkley after the outcome?

Also: Fuck that winner-takes-it-all attitude. 2015/2016 Warrior are still the best team in NBA history. I don't care they "didn't finish it off". They ran into LeBron and history. Stuff happens. Nice work to get the series to 7 from the NBA as well. They know how the biz works

Last edited by j0Shi; 06-20-2016 at 01:49 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote