View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 12:34 PM   #14
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Kerry: Muqtada al Sadr a "Legitimate Voice"

Of course I don't think Kerry really wants US soldiers dead in the street. But the actions and words of Kerry and his Boston compatriots during both the Vietnam war and the Iraq conflict make me wonder how hard he's cheering for the American soldier. His intent may not be to embolden the Iraqi insurgency, but I think he's doing a fine job of it nonetheless. The Al-Sadr uprising has no chance of overwhelming the coalition forces. They know that, but that's not what they are trying to do. Their intention is to strike us at home, where they see America as weak and unsupportive of military action. They want to kill as many coallition forces as they can, in the hope that domestic US pressure forces us to retreat out of Iraq like we did out of Vietnam and Somalia. They know that the only way to win a war against the US is to force the US not to fight the war.

Kerry and Kennedy are our enemies greatest allies. They are facilitating our defeat. Kerry's comment about Al-Sadr being a legitimate voice.. his repeated announcements that the US has made a great mistake in Iraq, his pleading for UN help, his calling Hamas and Hezzbola only "sort-of" terrorists, and his overall support among the American populace, all show our enemies that their tactics are working. To the terrorists, Kerry is a symbol of US cowardice... the great hope of the Islamic Reich. Don't you find it disgusting, that the man who would be president, comes out and supports our enemy?!??

He may not outright WANT US soldiers to die in the street. But to me he appears much more interested in being the president than he is in the lives of our soldiers. If he WERE a true patriot, he would be supportive of our troops. He would come right out and call Al-Sadr an evil man, who needs to be crushed. Instead, he's selling our soldiers lives for votes.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote