View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #33
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised how high DRob is on many of these lists and completely agree with The Dream being higher on the list than The Admiral and even Duncan. (Its not even close in my mind between Dream/Duncan and Robinson). The Dream was one of the most special athletes I have ever seen. The argument between he and Duncan could be considerable, but simply put, give me Hakeem.

I love reading lists like this...but literally HATE the idea of taking the time to make my own. So thanks to you guys.

Oh, and Pippen doesn't sniff my top 30. Its amazing what Jordan did for that guy's rep.

I agree with the pro Elgin Baylor comments...he MUST make the list. And while they were important to the foundation of the game, Cousy and Mikan just can't make my list.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote