View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #96
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Dude, I wouldn't even bother with the edits if I'm the only one that's bothered by the music. Was just providing some feedback.

Looking forward to listening to it.
Me too(still downloading). And you're not the only one.

--

Luckily I'm mostly on board with your(BG) choice of music, but I'd prefer a podcast without long music-breaks too. That's still only two, don't know if that's worth the extra effort to you. But I am wondering if it's even legal to put songs in the context of a radio show up for download, don't think it would be over here in Germany, but I'm not sure.

Generally speaking, I think it's great that you made it a Mavs-related podcast for the season, and now having Rhylan with you seemingly every time loosens the whole thing up and makes listening even more enjoyable. Bravo!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote