View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 09:42 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

SF - Small Forwards...For example on Sacremento this would be Peja (who I think he can guard).

But there has been some other posters who have questioned his ability to guard Small Forwards because of quickness.

FilthyFinMavs the comment was directed to trading Wang for Donnell.. There were two comments in the response really..

1. Do we need another player that is basically Najera. You think he may have more upside, I think Najera/Harvey will essentially be the same player EXCEPT it has been shown that Najera IS a hustle guy, harvey is still just potential of something.
2. I was honestly asking the guy if he really wanted to trade Wang for Harvey, in my mind no way this is done.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote