View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 10:50 PM   #547
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I kinda hope that it starts the new trend of players being attacked for joining super teams and not performing. If Durant, Harden, Kyrie, and Griffin can't get a championship, are they really that good? It might bring balance to the force and make future players reconsider their moves to super teams.

Then again, probably not. The league has been ruined since LeBron/Wade/Bosh and I don't see that changing soon.
It really sucks. I love NBA ball enough that I don’t need super teams or villains in order to watch. But I know the NBA lives the ratings and kinda encourages this crap. I’m also pissed that Houston sent Harden to his preferred destination after the way he behaved. For a lousy package of future picks and Oladipo rental. On principle they should’ve made Brklyn include Joe Harris or trade Harden to Sac or Cleveland.

I think it’s going to be really difficult to stop the Nets offense especially with 3 guys getting superstar calls in the playoffs. I think Philly can come out of the East if they trade for Lowry. They need another creator. It’s a question of how much Toronto wants to make a playoff run vs. Maxey and a pick from Philly; what they value more.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote