View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #1331
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Don't start looking for traveling, Bron and Wade go bat shit crazy with the ball and it gets ignored somehow. Surely, I would like someone with those handles and would love to get away with it but geez man it stinks for us.

More importantly than the potential travel of that play... WTF was up with Marion? He over played the pass to Bibby and then never got back and it ended up with an And 1 on Dirk. It's Dirks fault for not hammering him and sissy-fouling him but still. That all started with Marion and his mental lapse.
I thought the monstrous dunk from Lebron near the end of the game was a travel. Am I wrong here? Looked like 3-4 steps, but the whole "gathering" rule, perhaps I don't fully understand it. Seems to me, once you touch the ball, the traveling rule should start there.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote