View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 09:32 PM   #88
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Marquis hasn't played over 30 minutes in the season yet. He probably has not played much basketball since August when he sprained his ankle. He's still rusty, no doubt. And all we hear is that he's playing at 80%, which seems to be good enough so far.

I understand that Josh and Marquis didn't do well distributing the ball on the break or forced a lay up here or there, but I will give both the a chance to see some changes in their game. Josh did fine forcing his shot this summer, he went to line like crazy and I expect that to still happen when he drives hard and puts a shot up. These are kids, both of whom have great college experience, but still wet behind the ears in this league. I have complete confidence in both.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote