View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 07:53 PM   #2923
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Nice to see the show improving. I wasn't sold after the first couple stellar episodes of season 1. Enjoyed most of Season 2.

I really like how they establish characters and then murder them.
Pretty much.

Have you read the comics? I loved them for that very reason-- they'd kill even main characters without a blink which made it just that much more compelling than stories where you know the main guys are coming out alive.

Then again that ended up burning me out on the series. You can only watch 10-15 people you like die before you are just too depressed and unwilling to be involved that you can't keep interest.

The prison books were easily my favorite in the whole series until they leave. Such a cool story of intrigue and survival. Season 3 is going to be epic.

Plus Michonne is an incredible heroine and easily Rick/Shane's equal in badassitude.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote