View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #33
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
If the Mavs decide to break the bank this off-season and keep the core intact, then I say break the bank on Billips. He brings toughness, defense, leadership, big shot taker and will post guards down low.

I think Billips is the best fit for the Mavs coming from the free agency market. If we get Billips, then I say get a true SG for Harris. Maybe trade Harris for Maggette.

Take a look at this and tell me what you think:

1. Billips-------PG
2. Howard----SG
3. Magette----SF
4. Dirk--------PF
5. Damp/Diop--Center

Now look at the bench...Terry/Stack/Diop/DJ and company.

I really like this line-up if we are not going to get rid of Dirk or Howard. I see this line-up winning it all. I see Billips being the on-floor leader that we are missing, plus his experience and toughness would be nice, plus I think Billips would be an Avery guy.
Ahhh....yes. Now I remember why I don't post here anymore.

Any chance we can land Big Z?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller