View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

And to bring attention back to myself I will say that I have begun reading Deathly Hallows. I found a great firefox extension called Sneakoscope that has thus far kept me from getting spoiled. It's actually a very useful tool.

So far I'm on chapter six and at this point it just doesn't feel right.... and I'm saddened by ******************SPOILER highlight to read*******the death of Hedwig. I mean really saddened. END SPOILER

Anyway that's the sum of my update. I'm reading it now so I can soon join in the other threads coversations. Like those are really active now..... That's me..... late to the game.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 09-03-2007 at 09:28 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote