View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Flaco... I wouldn't be reading the book if I hadn't taken the exam.

chum... I thought just like you but decided to read them late last year(?) on suggestion by people who's opinion I value. And I'm glad I did.

raef... If you really think you want to prep for that exam I say go for it. It's a humdinger. It's not over though because now I have 18 months to take the lab portion of the exam. And that's $1,250 plus a plane flight and a hotel room since there are only 2 locations in the US to take the lab exam.... not to mention the prep time involved while still being a father and a husband and an employee. On your 2nd note..... everyone can be an attention whore if they try real hard. Heck, look at Cindy Sheehan... if she can do it, ANYONE can.

sike... You remain, to this day, odd....