View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 10:26 PM   #65
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I would have liked to see Green a little more and possibly Chriss who could have played vs Bismack IMO

But I think Kidd wanted to treat this like a playoff game since it was their last shot to see how they matchup vs Phoenix with a healthy lineup.

This might open their eyes and make them realize THJ isn't the answer if your looking for that shooter to help close out games.
Problem is that we are a team that desperately needs scoring, and that's all THJ can do. I'm all for upgrading or getting rid of him, but I don't see that happening. Gotta use what you have.

And the only way to minimize his need is getting more from KP. He just disappears in stretches now and isn't moving well without the ball. He gets disengaged easily which I think is a long term criticism of him.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-20-2022 at 10:27 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote