View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 11:03 PM   #73
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And this is why the FO never gets anything done and why fans can also be intolerable.

Fans: Makes trades we aren't good enough!

Also fans: I'm not trading anyone except THJ

There is almost no way you're keeping both of those guys this offseason unless Cuban completely shocks the world and goes into the tax.

Things can shift quickly in this league, and if the deadline passes and we are another first round exit...welp...we could lose both of them in FA.

And I'd likely do THJ for Dragic just to get out of the contract, but does Dragic have anything left?
IDGAF. I do that trade all day everyday and I couldnt care less that Dragic doesn't have much at all left. I'd make almost ANY trade to get out of THJ. That was an incompetent signing.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote