View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 11:15 AM   #25
Big Lo

Big Lo will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Trade Walker....

sometimes these knee jerkers here make me a lil sick, but who cares. AW has been the most solid mav this season, and hes playin solid basketball now, and putting up consistent numbers. hes disributing the ball, hitting shots, taking it to the hole, rebounding ; you name it. and most importantly, hes showed up every night. you can blame the big 3 for their inconsistent play as of yet. AW has found dirk on a numberof occasions last night but dirk simply could not hit. funny how the players that havent been up to par have been the big 3. and there may be reasons for that, but to sit here and say hes detracting from the team is idiocracy. hell something are better learned than taught ya know.

knowing how to go get the ball when u want it for one. and theres no complaining about it and there shoudlnt be. when u play out in the rec leagues, say red bird, oak cliff area; you have to go get the ball. demand it, and demand that respect. and dirk he doesnt seem selfish enough to do that. and dirk is all but assertive when he nessesarily needs to be. especially with the floor general out. it was AW and jamison that kept them hangin tight whilst washing forward and guards lined up the floor with a foundation made out of the bricks fin and dirk layd up. u call it dominant, i call it wanting to win. and when u havent been winning long enough, you have that edge. and when u have the opportunity , you take advantage of it. for all the lack of respect that mavs recieve, youd think that lite a fire under his german arse, but go figure. youd think he have a notion to take control. and yet we criticize a newcommer for bringing something to the table that weve been panning about for months. problem with you is that its comming from the wrong person.problem last night, is that theres a lot of things that dirk can or cant to with the ball, and when hes not the focus, he sort of shades out. it happens all the time. hes highly dependant on someone to to feed him opportunities. well i for one think its time for him to move beyond that, and play some real ball.
and as i have seen teh games, walker doesnt jack up shots; not so long as hes been here. and if you think he has, you should watch NVE.

and wanting him gone so badly? o plz. hello! paul peirce!! for that matter, the entire celtic team! hello! plz you make a thread do dog a guy that produces when no one else is. what you should have seen out there last night was pride from the core, and i dont think we saw that.
Big Lo is offline   Reply With Quote