View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 06:25 PM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sike, do you know why Stackhouse misses so many open shots? Because he can't shoot worth a damn.

I don't know of many people that are placing the blame for the slow start on Stackhouse. Quite the opposite. Most of us realize that the whole team has looked pretty mediocre to bad at this point. However, Stackhouse has a special place in our hatred filled hearts because he consistently makes the same idiotic decisions time after time. AJ continues to make the same idiotic decision time and time again by giving this guy too much PT. Stack was only decent the first half of the season last year. But, he was miserable the second half. Why this guy still figures prominently into the Mavs rotation is beyond me. They need a serious upgrade with that roster spot.

Does AJ and Cuban share in the blame? Yes, of course they do. I've been telling you that the guy is a worthless piece of crap for years now. I'm glad that others are catching on.

For those of you that don't question his effort, answer me this: Do you believe that Stack's making an honest effort to make intelligent decisions on the court? I don't. Unfortunately for him, effort isn't just a physical thing... it's mental as well.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-07-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote