View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 04:13 PM   #60
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I guess I don't understand all the in/outs of the CBA then. Unless they are going to try and get something out of a SNT since they have Bird's rights on him, how would they get anything either way. Trade deadline is over, and he becomes a UFA before they will be eligible to do any trading again. Am I correct?

Would they have to give up Birds rights if they released him - so they couldn't resign him unless they were under the cap?
Hmm...maybe I don't either to be honest. But I was thinking about after the season is over.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote