Thread: 2 guard
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

They got Buckner for Kobe and Wade. Avery has a problem or we do in one way because Dallas doesn't know who is point guard. Avery doesn't or did not know if it was Terry or Harris. That is why he played around starting George at the 2 and George can't always shoot good.

I do not think Buckner is all that good but is suppose to be good on defense. This is a big decision in the off season, does he want two point guards starting again(Harris/Terry) and i feel he will say no to this. If not, who starts? Harris might win out with his quickness but who knows it could be Terry or does one of these players get traded or come off the bench to relieve the other?

It has also been talk of Howard at the 2 guard and picking up another physical tall forward to score inside. All these decisions must be made and these wasn't dealt with this season because we kept doing good. GS made us what Miami made us last season, a jump shooting team and said NO to any layup or dunk and we said ok, we promise not to come inside and we didn't.

If we could drive or if we could score in the painted area, just think how good this team would be? Look at our record and do not get me wrong, all these players are good on our team or most all and if we could get lucky and keep what we have or most, make a decision at point and shooting guard and get someone that could score inside and have a player that could drive, not just Harris, we would be ok. Can we pick up those couple pieces or holes we have without a trade or will it take a trade? I feel Croshere and Stackhouse is probably gone and then we have 2 or 3 young guys that might be gone. Ager needs to improve fast. He loves to come off screens and shoot. Like Dirk, like Terry. We need a man to penetrate. McDyess would be wonderful to have and McDyess alone would have beat GS. Detroit does this and plays a bunch of forwards.

Dampier and Diop are not bad and especially on defense but against some teams we need a paint offensive man. A paint offense man would hurt Phx, GS and a team like Denver. Then he opens up the front and our jump shooters.

It is sad because we match up great with SA, Detroit, Bulls, Heat, and these are your better teams but we wasn't preparred for a team like GS. They claim Ager is good on defense and shoots good but you must make him shoot at times and i am like most of you on here, he has not shown me anything.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote