View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:27 AM   #43
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

At the end of the day, I have always stated that Kobe is simply overrated.

He is not even in the same league with Scottie Pippen, whom I also felt was overrated.

Kobe road the coattails of Shaq...and he broke that dynasty up.

To boot, he plays virtually the same area of the court that Dirk plays, which combined would cause this team to drop in the standings and ultimately bow out in the playoffs.

The keys to this team is the continued development of Howard and Harris, whom have already bonded and formed a working/playing tandem with Dirk.

If anything, we should look to Howard to step it up in the 4th quarter of games.

Kobe would simply be a waste of time and we would see this team and organization get torn apart...I would say that Kobe to the NBA is what Alex Rodriguez is the MLB.

Both are overrated, selfish individuals who think themselves above the team.

Again, I don't like the guy and I don't want him in Dallas...I would not trade either of our former "French" players for Kobe!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote