View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #48
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

the guy has averaged over 4.5 assists per game for his career, with his highest season being 6 per game (and that was the year after Shaq left)

In 05-06, he still averaged 4.5 assists, even while scoring 35 per game (27 attempts per game). With a weak supporting cast.

Last year, he was down to 22 attempts per game, but still scored 31 per game and dished out about 5 and half assists per game. still with a weak supporting cast.

I think he can be a team player and try to get others involved.

92bDad, have you ever actually seen kobe play? I would assume you have because he certainly gets lots of airtime. but comparing him to the globetrotters or And1 team seems to point that you haven't. Yes, the guy scores a lot, but i honestly wouldn't call Kobe a showboater. he doesn't go out of his way to make things flashier or difficult. the guy always plays hard.

As for not winning with his team, the guy has nobody around him. Odom is a homeless man's version of Dirk. If Dirk and Kobe played together, there's no doubt we would win games.

Do i think he's a jerk? of course i do. But not enough of one that i wouldn't want him anywhere near this team.

And do i like our current team? of course. But i'm also not naive enough to think that we wouldn't be better with Kobe (assuming we don't trade Dirk, which would make no sense)

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 10-25-2007 at 10:05 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote