View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #363
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Funny, I used to switch between the Ticket and ESPN.

With BAD radio, thanks to Bob, being my favorite of all the shows. I enjoyed his perspective on sports, and they didn't seem to get so stuck on 'Bits'

I enjoyed the Michael Irvin show and the GAC radio...

But for the past month or two, I have switched to "the FAN" with hardly ever switching back.

I start at 9:00 AM and keep it on until 3:00 PM...when Ben and Skin come on...I begin to tune out. They are simply not my taste.

So I guess I'm in the minority when I see the 2.?? rating for the FAN.

What I enjoy is the SPORTS talk and the fan input within the station. My two favorite personalities have become Sean Salisbury and Greg Hill.

It's just me, but that's my choice in Sports Radio these days.

I still enjoy the Ticket and ESPN radio...but I must admit that the Fan has surprised me in terms of quality sports talk.

Hopefully there is enough of an audience to keep all three stations around. It's nice to have true options in the Metroplex.
Greg Hill is terrible. He might be the worst sports radio personality in the metroplex not named Estridge or Irvin.. Sean Salisbury is disappointingly bad. I expected him to be worth listening to. I was wrong.

Ben and skin..yeah, I'll give them a listen from time to time.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote