View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #370
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I tuned in to Ben and Skin twice last week hoping to get my FA fix. I was especially wanted to hear Skin’s thoughts on the Gortat signing. Unfortunately when I tuned in they were going over their 64 person "Man's Man" bracket. So instead of Mavs it was who is the more manly, George Clooney or Denzel Washington. I understand the constraints but if that’s all they were going to be allowed to throw out then they needed to go.

Based on the fact that they have the Rangers, the Cowboys and almost had the Hardline it would seem that The Fan has deep pockets. I would expect them to go after a local heavy hitter like maybe Norm. Not sure what his contract situation is but I'm sure he'd love to be back in drive time with a full show.