View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #2082
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
this should be awesome, and in a really round about way got me to relisten to temple of the dog. Vedder and Cornell was an amazing combo. Speaking of which, Matt Cameron has drummed on a TON of amazing music. Hed be sneaky high on a list of if you could only listen to songs that one musician had a part in. Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, and smashing pumpkins isnt too shabby a list of bands to have drummed for.
Damn, I love that Temple of the Dog Album... "i'm going hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" now i have to break it out and listen to it.

Didn't Grohl drum on the first QOTSA album? I'm pretty sure he at least played drums on "no one knows".

this is a supergroup i can get behind (i love the foo, and grohl can do no wrong in my eyes). Unlike chickenfoot.