Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #404
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp View Post
Question: I won an itouch at my husband's company Christmas party last week. I have been wanting an iPhone for awhile now. It seems like the itouch is pretty much the iPhone minuses the phone. Am I correct in assuming this? If so it seems like it would be silly to get an iPhone now, right?

And btw, I completely understand the hype now. I haven't got a thing done since I won this dumb thing last week! I am so addicted to it!
itouch is basically an iphone without the phone (and camera) which depending on what you need is actually a tiny difference or the biggest difference ever. Its still very pretty, plays music, videos, 3d games, etc. The harddrive sizes are comparable.

If you love the iPod Touch, and want to use it as your cellphone then you may think of getting an iPhone, but if you dont mind having a cellphone AND an ipod then just stick with the combo. The Ipod touch is also nice because it doesnt have its battery drained by making phone calls, texting, etc so its more of a pure media device.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-23-2009 at 07:14 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote