View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 09:39 PM   #203
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<< Thought I´d bump this classic.

I´m listening to the Pulp LP´s &quot;Different Class&quot; and &quot;This is hardcore&quot; right now. I really like Jarvis and the boys. Too bad they´ll probably split.

On another note I´m going to be at the Supergrass concert in K&ouml;ln sometime in march. It´s a good six weeks away and I´m allready excited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Oh Veruca, sorry I didn´t see your post back in december [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. The Libertines were GREAT. Really. The small club was totally packed and people just went nuts. The album is a classic isn´t it?
>>

NOOOO! Fidel! You're not allowed to like Pulp! eww.
Jarvis is...the devil! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I still adore the Libertines album, although I left it at a friends house on NYE, so i've been missing it.
I've been listening to a lot of Ride lately, getting back to my roots and all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Cooper Temple Clause is in my CD player too.
But i'm going through one of those bad periods where I just become obsessed with a song...and
I listen to it ad nauseam... The Buzzcocks - Every Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've?)

OH...and Sparta.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote