View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 09:53 PM   #206
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< NOOOO! Fidel! You're not allowed to like Pulp! eww.
Jarvis is...the devil!
>>

Veruca why don´t you like em? Seriously, did I miss anything? They aren´t among my favorite bands but I allways thought that they had great lyrics and some decent songs. They are also a very good live band.

Speaking of different tastes though, I saw the Cooper Temple Clause last summer and they bored me to death. I didn´t like the music and they acted like complete dorks on stage (probably I was still under the impression of that fantastic Supergrass set though, who played on the same festival just the day before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]).

That Buzzocks song is great though. And I really know what you mean with that one track period. I had it with &quot;Vertigo&quot; of the Libertines, &quot;No one knows&quot; of the Queens of the Stoneage and &quot;For your Love&quot; of the Yardbirds most recently. &quot;F&uuml;r Elise&quot; from Beethoven was also a regular. Probably one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote