View Single Post
Old 02-11-2003, 05:15 PM   #238
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

The Lion and the Cobra is simply an exquisite album. (I'm going to have to put it in for the drive home now that we're talking about it.) I'd have to say that Troy and Jerusalem are my favorites... though I really like Drink Before the War as well. I'll have to check out those remixes-- I bet I can find them on limewire. Thanks for the tip. Have you heard of Lamb, by the way? If you like Massive Attack and/or Portishead, you will really like them too. Good stuff.

I'm sorry you missed S-K, Veruca. I actually ditched about a week and a half of my senior year in college to basically follow them on their "Dig Me Out" tour down the East Coast... ahh, those hedonistic days before responsibility and the oncoming plight of adulthood. Sigh. Do you like Helium at all? If you haven't heard them, you should check out the "Dirt of Luck".

If we're going to talk old-school punk, I just have to throw X out there. I love X. "Sex and Dying in High Society" has got to be one of the greatest duets ever.

I'm listening to Interpol right now and wishing I had on black.