Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:31 PM   #179
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Are you serious? The kid is having an excellent season, putting up 16/8/3 PER36, 11,4/5,6/2 otherwise, with a block and a steal basically, above 60%TS. He recently had a 30/9 game. At the very least, he is an excellent role player in this league. There is absolutely no way the Celtics would trade him for Nelson or Felton. I personally wouldn't trade him for a Wright/Harris package.
Fair enough. I haven't watched much Celtics, but when I watch them, I've been underwhelmed by Olynyk. If they won't trade Zeller or Olynyk, my comments regarding being prepared for 18 minutes of Greg Smith at backup center and more CP at 4 stand. This concerns me.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote