Thread: Rondo?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 05:41 PM   #187
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
You really put an awful lot of stock in those betting lines, don't you? I don't. I tend to agree with the other posters who have the Mavs pegged as a 2nd round team at best.

If you're expecting the Mavs to get any better on defense as the season goes on, I think you're in for a big disappointment. I reiterate- our problems have nothing to do with chemistry or time. No amount of time together is going to make this a better defensive team. We lack size and ability. Not chemistry.
I think we are basically on the same page(though I'm not sure about how much I think rondo helps) no team starting the worst defensive pg in the league, a bad defensive 2 who's a midget, an averageish defensive 3, and a bad defensive 4(he got to be pretty darn good during his prime but his d has gone to hell in his old age) is going to be good defensively.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 03-14-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote