View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 01:13 PM   #7
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Politics in this country will never be the same after these primaries. Trump and Bernie have paved the way for outsiders to come in and wreck sh** up. And I think it's a good thing long term. I mean, Trump ran Bush out of the race early and Bernie was within striking distance of taking down the most known figure in the Democratic party. I wonder where the Dems and Repubs go from here to satisfy those who are tired of old politics.
Bernie is going to pave the way for bigger showings for independents. Trump is going to pave the way for celebrities running as publicity stunts.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote