View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 09:28 AM   #421
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

So while I agree that the media will twist his words and create stories for sake of clicks, he started all of this before the season even started. Back in October, "I am thinking about the money I'm going to get. I never got the (massive) deal. I've just seen a bunch of dudes around the league making so much money—and I'm happy for them. But I know I deserve that, too. That's the only thing I'm probably thinking about, to be honest."

Just to be clear, he's took a max contract to join a historically good team coming off multiple championship and he's making $30,000,000 this year. And he's complaining??? STFU.

Edit: adding the link to the article so that I don't take things out of context:
KD gotta get paid

Last edited by MavzMan; 02-07-2019 at 09:30 AM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote