View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 01:20 PM   #1686
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Well, I'm 42 years old, and I hate it. Not only is it not an impressive piece of graphic art, but it plays into every ridiculous stereotype the world has for Dallas and Texas, in general. People think we literally ride horses to work.
Haha, I completely understand. It doesn't help that every time any of our local teams play, they come back from commercials and show a random horse or longhorn in a field. Like WTF representation is that.

I used to feel the same way but then I realize that people who actually think that can't be helped, and you really shouldn't even be trying to communicate with them any longer at that point. In short, F them all...give me the nostalgic old school feel, even if they update it a little.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote