View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 07:24 PM   #1690
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Well, I'm 42 years old, and I hate it. Not only is it not an impressive piece of graphic art, but it plays into every ridiculous stereotype the world has for Dallas and Texas, in general. People think we literally ride horses to work.
What once was ridiculous is now kinda charming actually. Texas has character and that outisde or Texas ignorance comes with the territory. I turn 38 tomorrow and used to hate the hat logo, but no question it has nostalgic charm now. Plus, it reminds me of the great Reunion arena which is IMO superior in nearly every way at the AAC...esp the seat room.

Pretty sure they will only have it for the classic jersey nights and the new classic jerseys are awesome.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote