View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 07:53 PM   #1694
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
NBA veteran JJ Redick is not buying the whole “reverse racism” claims after the Luka Doncic-Montrezl Harrell feud during the first-round series between the Dallas Mavericks and the Los Angeles Clippers. Appearing as a guest on the All The Smoke podcast hosted by Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes, the 36-year-old guard claimed that Harrell’s quip to Doncic was just some good, old-fashioned trash talk with no intended racial undertones. “I’m a white guy playing a black guy’s sport. That’s just the reality. There’s nothing racist about that. Majority of great players in the NBA are black,” Redick said. “Being called a b—-a– white boy was something I’ve heard when I was 12 or 13. I laughed when Montrezl said it. I thought it was hilarious.”
When this 1st happened I stated that it wasn't a big deal because Luka has probably been called worse.

He's not the 1st white guy to get names thrown his way.

Larry Bird got called stuff like that all the time by half of the players that ended up playing on the Olympic team with him.

Only a few sensitive fans on here made this a big deal.

Luka is big boy he can handle himself.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote