View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 10:52 AM   #963
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
God, what a tool. And right after all those reports about how the Rockets wanted to keep him too. Which I never believed. I assume those were bullsh*t PR spin to help their bargaining position when they inevitably trade him. But here he is damaging his own trade value and screwing his team even further.
Things that get me.

1) He's actually ruining the image of the NBA. People are sick of primadonnas like that and he's actively hurting not only his own image but the image of the entire league in a time when the NBA needs some good PR. Viewership is down and $ is down and this guy chooses this year to pull this stunt?

2) His mom supports him? "Oh, he's done nothing wrong. He just wants a ring." His mom needs to spank that ass raw and tell him that he's being a little @#%, not justifying his infantile behavior. This ring-chasing has to stop. It actively hurts the NBA when players have more power.

3) He's publicly partying and violating the NBA rules and what has the NBA done? Nothing? He's just limited to individual practices, but he's not even showing up to those?

4) He's doing all this to screw the Rockets so they'll have to sell low on him to a team of his choice. The whole thing just makes me furious. As much as I hate the Rockets, I actually think they're the victim of this one and I feel a little bad for them. Their fan base deserves it, but there's part of me that's like "man, that would suck to be a Rockets fan"

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-08-2020 at 11:07 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote