View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 08:12 AM   #427
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: What is spinning in your CD player right now?

that all-american rejects cd is actually really good.

as far as fountains of wayne, i have their first two cds. haven't heard anything off the new one, not even "stacy's mom"

their first cd is brilliant. just one of those cds that you can listen to over and over again. "baby, please, leave the biker, leave the biker, break his heart" if you like them, and you don't have their first one (self-titled), go get it right now. i don't care if stores aren't open. go wait outside. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

oh, and i have def leppard's vault (greatest hits) in my car cd player right now, and i was listening to mark bryan's solo album before that (lead guitarist from hootie and the blowfish).