View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #565
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Despite fluid's complaints (which are quite valid), you have to go with NBA 2k9 between the two. It's a much better game overall. Live has pretty much sucked for years.

So you sort of have to adjust the settings to a "normal/realistic" style with the sliders and then build it back up to the top level and just go from there?

That does seem like more work than is required to avoid burning out on a game. It's probably going to be a while til I get to the NBA games. Rock Band 2 is going to take up a lot of time, before that it was Madden. I'll probably go back to Madden for a while when I need a break from RB2.